Thursday, May 14, 2009

A friend mentioned having a set of goals for the summ. Grand Idea. Maybe if I shoot some of them into cyberspace something will stick. Or at least I will come back and read this and remember the things I am working on.

Winter was hard for me this year. I'll say that. The warmer the weather gets and the more sun I feel on my face in the mornings the better I feel.

Goals:

Losin it. Yes. The winter weight gain. I could write a thousand excuses about this one. Repeato - hard winter and my physical self was put on the backburner. I'll be making my come back with running, hiking and other hilarious fitness goals...like...

100 Pushups - up to 24 from 12 - not likely to get 100...but will get more!
200 Crunches - up to 75 from 50
200 Squats - up to 150 from 70
Pull Ups - as many as possible by October 1st - I'm in a friendly comp with my roomie.


The usual goals of life, love and happiness apply to any and all activities, of course! :)

So, the job.

I'm tired so all you get is pictures of where I am training tonight. Maybe another post in a few months. ;)

I'm in the Sandilands Forest for another 4 days, than back up to the Swan River Valley, where many of my last years photos were taken. I suppose I should photo blog them....I'll likley pretend that I will, than get caught up in the amazingness that is summer :)

peace!





No comments: