Thursday, May 28, 2009

Amazing Days are Here to Stay

Being happy and satisfied with life isn't easy. It takes hard work to be happy. That dictates most everything that I do. All the decisions I make and things I say and feel. As a sidenote to this entry about the great day I had...none of it would be possible without a positive outlook and all of the background work that I've done to become a satisfied and happy gal.

So, on to my kickass life.

I went to work today with some great expectations of having a awesome day, which is the attitude I wake up with every day anyways. I felt that today was going to be a special day. And it was!

Had a great work day - wonderful weather, an easy block and great coworkers to be around.

Saw some tasty forst treats, picked them and came home and cooked them up! Yes, that's right, the MORELS are back! I'm up in the Porcupine Hills in MB again for Morel season and they are everywhere! I cooked some up with some lemon-pepper-esque stuff and veggies :)

Also today, saw a tons of red-tailed hawks, whitefish lake, a greibe and some beautiful blue herons.

I also got to go fishing :D

To the zero people that read this...goodnight! :D






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

+1 to readers!